Sunday, January 3, 2010

New year, new projects


For Christmas I got busy and watched a YouTube video my friend Karen e-mailed me on making coasters out of ceramic tiles. I happened to have a box of white tiles in my backyard (doesn't everybody?) So, I got to work and cleaned off a couple dozen and made some for gifts. I have to say, there was some experimenting with the Stazon ink I used on the slick tiles, but I was happy with the results. One more craft I can do for not much money. Of course, the best part of learning anything new is the shopping part! I love Michael, whoever he is. I have made him a rich man!

1 comment:

Life Is A Journey said...

The coasters turned out really cute Janine! I love the way you "staged" this photo... every thought about doing the picture a day project?